So, hey, check it out-
I figured out how to put pics up on my blog! Ha!
This pic is of stockings I made a few years back- left to right, we have Cian's, Faye's, and mine. The little kitty stockings are out of the shot. I was really quite pleased with them, and they hold lots of loot, which, as we all know, is the most relevant factor of any Christmas/Yule stocking. I know it's a bit of a crummy photo, being all backlit and all, but you get the idea.
Here is a stocking I made for my brother in law, Ryan, for Christmas two years ago.
It's hard to see, because Gandalf is crawling on it, ( I mean really, can you think of any reason I would spread fabric on the floor OTHER than to make a bed for him? cause I sure can't), but it's a skull cut out with little heart eyes. It had teeth, too, but they're kind of folded over in this shot.
I was pretty happy with it. I think he was too.
This is my brother in law, Ryan.
Anyway, the reason I bring this up is because I recently got permission/encouragement/approval to sell some things that I make at Rabbit's store, the Sacred Well.
Hooray! Happy Thora.
So, I went out and got some fabric, and now I am going to spend the rest of the weekend making things, and it is going to be soooo much fun that I can't wait. (homework? what homework?).
I just wanted to put out there that I now have some great seasonal fabrics, and I am planning on making some little seasonal altar cloths. I have some leaves, some cranberry- looking prints, some mistletoe (who knew they make mistletoe fabric?) and so on, and I am happy to take requests.
I hope that if you happen to be in or around the Sacred Well in the next little while that you will look around and see if you see any of my stuff. I'm always interested in feedback.
Also, I'm working on getting a website up. More on that as it goes forth.
Oh, and lastly, I have to take my modern foreign language exam wednesday afternoon. It shouldn't be a big deal- we get 3 1/2 hours with as many dictionaries as we want to translate 600 words, and I'm taking it in French, which I minored in, so I SHOULD be ok. But I did my french degree over four years ago, and I'm a bit nervous, so any good energy you felt like sending my way then would be much appreciated.
Pax,
T

No comments:
Post a Comment