so, some dick who used to work for my school broke in about a week ago and stole some bikes, including mine.
now, my bike was a wreck, a purple/pink/teal wreck from the early 90s that had flat tires and rust, but it's been my bike since i was about 11, and i'm really very sad that it was stolen.
so, if you didn't mind putting out some energy that it will turn up when i call around to the used bike shops, or somewhere abandoned on campus, that would be great.
keep your eyes open, too, please. it was a women's bike with a purple seat and handlebars, a teal/pink/purple splash painted frame (circa 1992) and had the words savoy carnival painted on it. i miss it.
i'm really upset about this. i feel like things are being taken from me left and right, people, possesions, all sorts of things, and i can't do anything about it.
thanks.
t
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Lots of things are shifting in your life- letting go and shedding involves some relief and some discomfort. I'm so sorry about your lost bike, and all other losses. But at the same time, I am excited for the parts of you that will fill in those spaces, too.
Love,
Rabbit
I hope you are feeling better now. I have linked you on Syncopation, sorry for the delay. Blessings.
Post a Comment